Thursday, May 31, 2007

There Is No Place Like Aum (or, Broadway)


Good Grief!

•••

The little round headed kid and his dog.
Charles M. Schulz

•••

"I'm trying to get my life together."

This was the subject heading of a blanket e-mail I received the other day, due to the fact that I signed my name to a mailing list 2 years ago. I really have to be more careful about signing up for things.

And, I hope that you can figure your life out. (Or, have a really good time trying!)

“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'” — Charlie Brown, "Peanuts"

"If you feel that you are not enlightened, you can always try to be."Harish Johari (Friggin' brilliant, HarJo!)

•••

Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin': Music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II (Singer: John Raitt), Oklahoma!

I Got the Sun in the Morning: Music and lyrics by Irving Berlin (Singer: Doris Day), Annie Get your Gun

Tomorrow: Music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin (Singer: Andrea McArdle), Annie

Put On a Happy Face: Music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Lee Adams (Singer: Dick VanDyke) Bye Bye Birdie
(Buy: Greatest Hits of Broadway)

No comments: