Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ru Paul 2008: Hope For America


Ladies and gentlemen, your new President of the United States.

Ru Paul
'Reworking It' for a new America.
2007

•••

When I first noticed the recent searches on line for 'Ron Paul', I just assumed that she had come out with a new album, or just another celebrity checking into rehab. But, boy, was I wrong. Imagine my surprise, when I found out that this 'Paul' was not only a Republican, but one of the first supporters of Ronald Reagan in 1976 (A sure fire way for other Rebs to start loving you.), and running for president in 2008.

Anyway, to say the least, I don't care for him. (Although I do find some strange attraction to him due to his uncanny resemblance to the narrating postman from the Rankin & Bass television holiday special 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.' But, not enough to vote for him.)

My votes for Ru, every time.

•••

Black Barbie
(Buy: Jahcoozi: Pure Breed Mongrel)

Barbie Girl
(Buy: Aqua: Aquarium)

And, just because Ru has finally decided on her campaign song for 2008:


Hillary could learn a thing or two from this.

Work it, Ms. President!

No comments: