Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tonight We're Going To Party Like It's Nineteen-Mushi-Nine


Judy, Betty, (my best friend) Mike, Mushi (at head of table with that cocky,'Hey, It's My Birthday' cake-eatin' slouch), (my other best friend) Mike (Hey, all my best friends are called Mike. It just easier that way.), Carol, and Francis. (Sushi, and 6 or 8 others are at the other end of the table.)

Mushi and Sushi's Basement Birthday Party
New Jersey
1965

•••

"Youth has no age." - Pablo Picasso

And I thought I just liked Pablo because he could paint a good picture.

•••

Born To Be Wild
(Buy: Steppenwolf: Steppenwolf)

Born To Be Alive (Extended Dance Mix)
(Buy: Patrick Hernandez: Super Born to Be Alive)

Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On)
(Buy: Talking Heads: Remain In Light)

Birthday
(Buy: The Sugarcubes: Life's Too Good)

No comments: