Monday, April 21, 2008

Am I Blue?



"The most beautiful skies as a matter of fact."

Morning Clouds
The Rock
April 18, 2008

•••

Well, yes I am. As a matter of fact, I'm sky blue!

I have no excuses (other than blue skies and beautiful weather) why I haven't written for the last 3 weeks.

So, without further ado, I owe you a picture (above) and some music (below). And, a (false) promise that I'll try to be more diligent in posting.

Enjoy everything! (And get outside! These computer screens are no good for you!)

•••

I'm Blue
(Buy: The 5,6,7,8's: Teenage Mojo Workout)

Sky Blue
(Buy: Death By Chocolate: Death By Chocolate)

Mr. Blue Sky
(Buy: Electric Light Orchestra: Out Of The Blue)

Blue Monday
(Buy: Nouvelle Vague: Bande A Part)

Little Fluffy Clouds
(Buy: The Orb: Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld)

Mr. E's Beautiful Blues
(Buy: Eels: Daisies Of The Galaxy)

And, just because I seem to have these last two songs in my head today, they're yours, also. And, yes, "Blue Skies" would have been an obvious post-up today as well, but, I just don't dig that one as much as these.

Revival
Little Martha
(Buy: The Allman Brothers Band: A Decade of Hits, 1969-1979)

No comments: