Sunday, April 06, 2008

Charlton Heston, R.I.P.


A real straight-shooter (although, a little to the right in my humble opinion).

Charlton Heston, 1924-2008
Prideful, independent and valorific.
He was the N.R.A.

•••

We can only wonder who will step it up as our next celebrity spokesperson for the right to carry our homeland semi-automatic .50 caliber BMG's.

Now, will somebody please pry that thing "from his cold, dead hands!"

•••

Happiness Is A Warm Gun
(Buy: Beatles: The Beatles [White Album])

That's When I Reach For My Revolver
(Buy: Mission Of Burma: The Horrible Truth About Burma)

In Our Gun
(Buy: Gomez: In Our Gun)

And, a little step outside our 'Pictures Only' format, to bring you a little video ditty made most popular and, now hard to find, by Old Charlie. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, The Four Kinsmen.

No comments: